Studio locations in Calgary Downtown and Airdrie.
We shoot with the latest, pro quality Nikon DSLR products. The images are shot in RAW format which is the industry standard. Low resolution proofs are generally provided the same day as the shoot for clients to review.
Post processing is what truly sets us apart from the competition. We review your selections with great detail and perform various basic edits and retouching tasks as required. For example, blemish removal, skin softening, erasing stray away hair, tonal and colour corrections, just to name a few, all within reasonable bounds.
PROMO: Ask us about 150 complimentary business cards through vistaprint.ca with your headshot on a customized template when you book either the Bulls Eye or The Element of Surprise package.
Referral Bonus: Refer 3 paid clients and get the Crowd Pleaser photo session for free!
Crowd Pleaser - $160
- 1 look (hair, outfit, makeup)
- 1 hour of in-studio shoot
- Up to 5 high resolution retouched images of your choice
- Turn around time: up to 2 days
This is the ultimate starter package. One high impact, high quality image to set you apart from the crowd and get the ball rolling. Additional retouched images are $25 each.
Bulls Eye - $250
- 2 looks (hair, outfit, makeup)
- 2 hours of in-studio shoot
- Up to 10 high resolution retouched images of your choice
- Turn around time: up to 6 days
This is the best option to choose when you want a variety of looks and shots to choose from for a long term (usually 6 months to a year) marketing strategy. Additional retouched images are $25 each.
The Element of Surprise - $450
- 3 looks (hair, outfit, makeup)
- 3 hours of in-studio shoot
- Up to 20 high resolution retouched images of your choice
- Up to 4 8x10 or 9x12 prints
- Turn around time: up to 8 days
If you really want to load up your arsenal and have the best look for any occasion then this is the package for you. This is the package you'd need if you're a high profile public facing individual such as a model, real estate agent, lawyer, actor, entertainer, news reporter, etc. Additional retouched images are $25 each.
- Hair and makeup for an additional $75.
- On-location or outdoor shoot for an additional $100 (within Calgary or Airdrie).
- Advanced retouching such as frequency separation, dodging and burning, glare removal from glasses for an additional $25 an hour.
- You may buy the entire un-retouched camera roll for $250.
For portraiture involving beauty, glamour, fashion, small events, engagements, weddings, products, real estate and more, please contact us for a more personalized package and pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (403) 714-4821.